Fluxor - DENIED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    xChangers Forum Index // Public // Applications
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Flux

PostPosted: Sun 11 Nov - 20:08 (2012)    Post subject: Fluxor - DENIED Reply with quote
 -About yourself :
o Name : Jannik
o Age : sixteen
o Location : GERMANY, NRW
o Profession/school year : ten
o Hobbies : Making/hearing music, Tm - mapping

-In game :
o Nickname :apX. Fluxor
o Login : jannik37
o Building/Driving experience : playing tm since tmn cames out, from the beginning on i mapped very much, i think great driving
o Motivation to join us: great friends, great to find a mapper clan
o Other stuff you can do (Graphics ect..) : made some screens
o How did you get to know the team? Tmx
o Have you got a microphone/skype? yes, but dont often use it...

-Anything to add? nice team idea

Flux

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 11 Nov - 20:08 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
'Infi
.xC'

PostPosted: Sun 11 Nov - 20:14 (2012)    Post subject: Fluxor - DENIED Reply with quote
Thanks for your application. We'll review it with a major part of the team and then let you know about the outcome.

'Infi
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 12 Nov - 16:50 (2012)    Post subject: Fluxor - DENIED Reply with quote
Hello Fluxor. We discussed your application with a big, big part of the team. Sadly, we all agree that we don't think you fit properly to xC. On the one hand you seem to be quite talented in building on the other hand we already experienced inappropriate behavior on the forums from time to time. Not that we all always behaved perfectly, but still we agreed not to accept you this time. Furthermore, we concluded that if you develope your building skills and we maybe get to know you better, we might be able to give you a "YES", in a few months.

Regards,
xC & Infi 

Flux

PostPosted: Mon 12 Nov - 17:08 (2012)    Post subject: Fluxor - DENIED Reply with quote
ok, thx for answer.
what do u mean with inappropriate behavior?
sry, maybe i only dont understand it because my english is bad...

maybe ill try it in some months again.

Flux

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:50 (2018)    Post subject: Fluxor - DENIED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    xChangers Forum Index // Public // Applications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisRed v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden