Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    xChangers Forum Index // Public // Applications
Previous topic :: Next topic  
wohnungsnomade
ex-xC

PostPosted: Fri 9 Nov - 16:57 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hey xChangers,

Nothing to add from my side I think =)

Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by wohnungsnomade on Mon 26 Nov - 22:13 (2012); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 9 Nov - 16:57 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
pascow
.xC'

PostPosted: Fri 9 Nov - 16:59 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
I know him pretty much from online-gaming and he's also a decent mapper + definitely a nice guy. Smile

Visit poster’s website
Calum
.xC'

PostPosted: Fri 9 Nov - 17:00 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
Hey wohnung and welcome to the forum! Thanks for your application, and good luck for it, it'll be discussed in private with the team's members! Smile

.xC'

PostPosted: Sat 10 Nov - 13:25 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
Hi Wohnung!
We've been discussing this all together and we decided to give you a test period to prove yourself. It should last about two weeks, but it all depends on you (;
You can wear the tag, which I think you know (if not - pm me), I'll give you most of the forum rights and we'll see after that time how well you did to integrate yourself!

Good luck Thumbs up

.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 18:14 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
Hey Silver,

as we gave you the trial period to prove your existence in our team right and to assure us we have made the right choice with you, we hoped to see you really active either here, on the server or both. As we haven't seen either of those and even waited for a longer time than we wanted to - and we actually didn't even see you at all, it might appear logic to you, that we ask you to put the tag away and officially leave this team.

Regards,

Team xChangers. 

wohnungsnomade
ex-xC

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 20:34 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
Hey xChangers,

I can totally understand your opinion, I wasn t active and thats why I haven t passed the trial. 

But actually I don t care about that. After I red some of the post, saw about the recruitment I thought I don t care about you. 
I want to say that I still like a lot from you. For example Pascow, dreamy, sleepwalker and also Alchemy (even if don t have the same oppinion about maps  Laughing

But now to the point why I wasn t interested anyway at the end.
First of all I never wanted to be rated about my activity, especial when other less active mappers, but with very known names could easily join.
In addition I had never a chance, why? Infi disliked me even before I sent my application (because Pi and BLR had troubles after a match I guess). 
So in my eyes this is very arbitrary... Especially the thing with Fluxor made me wonder..
I played with him online, I saw him on TMX, and I had never problems with him..
So I don t get the point that infi is talking about his "inappropriate behavior".
Beside of that I remember that infi called us "Hurensöhe" (son of a bitch) and posted we are "retarded" after they lost a match.... (understand why I wasn t interested to be rated by someone like this? XD )
Okay, I thought time is passed.. I thought if its very objectively there won t be problems. I mean I never flame online, I just write sometimes confusing valuations on TMX (pascow knows what I mean XD )
But after I got this trial thing to do, and you haven t accepted Fluxor, I lost the interest. Before I even applicated infi said, I m not the type for you guys. 
Guys I m not a kiddy anymore, I have better things to do then kiss asses,
if this would be a fair thing I could join on first day, why? Because I have some building skills, not the best, but some people also love my maps. And I m not the worst driver as well. (not so good like pascow, but I can finish sometimes XD )
Okay, I stop here, You see I haven t flamed^^
read this as a objective estimate,
best regards and good luck for the future Silver =)

'Infi
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 20:39 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
lol,
1. Calum, Alchemy and me are writing those posts in the public section of the forum in the name of the team.

2. You definitely flamed, as we already saw on the server; if you care so less, why bother writing so much?

3. Even though your admin was a big noob, i never called you something like this for sure..^^

4. I never disliked you even before you sent your application, because i never judge people fast, i didn't even really know you. If you could read the intern section of the forum where we discussed about your application, you would've seen, that i even wrote maybe the most positive post about you among all that "voted" for or against you.

Just to clear some things up, because this post came unexpected now. O.o

indy_air
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 20:55 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
But silver, one thing you might want to know is that nobody gets rated by infi or one single admin. But every xC Member is allowed (and expected) to vote for application to pass or to fail.
You did pass the discussion for trial, but after your trial you failed to become fullmember. And this trial week is vicarious for your whole TM showing (at least for those who dont know you well), so we can just evaluate you based on this week, and you can't expect from anybody to vote yes for someone they havent seen a single time in his trial time.

reg

.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 20:57 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
so normally, your post could've been shortened to this, and it would say everything:
wohnungsnomade wrote:
Hey xChangers,

I can totally understand your opinion, I wasn t active and thats why I haven t passed the trial. 

gl, hf, bb.

ex-xC

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 21:12 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
okay I agree with you indy and daniel
 I wrote to much...

maybe its my fault, imo it could be more transparent

Oh, by the way I can quote also a post by you infi^^
The "hurensöhne and retarted" thing isn t in here but our admins remember:

"Um den War zusammenzufassen: Wiedermal nicht wirklich genug Fahrer und nicht getraint unsererseits, den unfähigsten und schlechtesten und dümmsten gegneradmin ever.. nie wieder aufn gegnerserver.. und n sieg wär verdient gewesen. außerdem kennen die fairplay nicht und sorry dass ich nur so noobzeiten hingelegt hab ;D danke dass ich nochmal mitfahren durfte"

letz just forget this things, and begin from new infi !!!

can t remember the flames by me... o.O
Anyway, As I said, I have no problem with most of you xChanger guys,
ofc this is intern, I won t do flame about you or say any bad word about you to others,
but I just wanted to say my opinion here..

don t take it as insult by me =)

good luck and have fun 

And please, take part in events, want you to see in tournaments =)
                                   -

DisGo57
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 21:23 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
you actually flame, so just stfu. xd

SHUT UP & FUCK YOU

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sky
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 21:40 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
Exactly the right way to behave in public disgo.. Rolling Eyes

.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 21:56 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
I like it, heh Mr. Green

.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 21:59 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
i'm sorry for that, but i was a bit annoyed by him.. it's my behaviour, you can choose if you like it or not. xd

SHUT UP & FUCK YOU

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alchemy
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 22:26 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
Everything is said i think, no need to discuss this further.

Calum
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov - 23:39 (2012)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial Reply with quote
Silver, why did you even apply in the first place if you wern't interested? Go away, and stay away, no need in flaming Infi, this was a group decision, and now I see your behaviour I'm glad we only took you on trial and didn't directly accept you.

PostPosted: Today at 00:57 (2018)    Post subject: Wohnungsnomade/silver - DENIED after trial
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    xChangers Forum Index // Public // Applications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisRed v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden