Devo - ACCEPTED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    xChangers Forum Index // Public // Applications
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Devo
.xC'

PostPosted: Sat 1 Dec - 14:28 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
About yourself :

o Name :Moritz
o Age : 18
o Location : Berlin
o Profession/school year : 11th grade
o Hobbies : Playing Piano (freakin' 13 years!), drums and football

-In game :
o Nickname :Devo

o Login :mvdonop

o Building/Driving experience : Well, i think I'm quite decent at both Smile

o Motivation to join us: Finding a mapping team, meeting friends and
driving Smile

o Other stuff you can do (Graphics ect..) : i can sing tongue wink
o How did you get to know the team? I drove on your server and someone   (i think infi) asked me to join, but i had to ask my team first so it took a little time, but finally here it is.

o Have you got a microphone/skype?
yepp both Smile

-Anything to add?
I think it's a really nice idea to create such a team as this, good job! Smile

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 1 Dec - 14:28 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Calum
.xC'

PostPosted: Sat 1 Dec - 15:11 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
Hi Devo, thanks for your application, we'll discuss this in private and let you know if you're acccepted into trial Smile

.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 3 Dec - 16:55 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
Hey Devo, we accepted your application. You will now be in a trial period (which is for everyone who applies from now on^^). Welcome to xC. Smile  Calum will give you rights and stuff as soon as possible.

Devo
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 3 Dec - 17:02 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
thanks Smile

Calum
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 3 Dec - 22:24 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
lazy not-rights giving Infi Sad
Anyway, you have the rights now, feel free to wear a test tag (.xCt' or ?xC' or whatever) and good luck! Smile

.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 3 Dec - 22:36 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
Good luck in your trialtime Devo (:

.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 3 Dec - 22:39 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
thanks Smile
which tag should i wear ?

dan!el
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 3 Dec - 22:45 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
Calum wrote:
lazy not-rights giving Infi Sad
Anyway, you have the rights now, feel free to wear a test tag (.xCt' or ?xC' or whatever) and good luck! Smile

.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 3 Dec - 22:47 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
ye, i saw that, but i was not sure whether this was for me or a question to the other members which tag i should be given

'Infi
.xC'

PostPosted: Mon 3 Dec - 22:55 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
.xCt' please Wink

Alchemy
.xC'

PostPosted: Tue 4 Dec - 12:44 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
Ye, .xCt' is the best trial-tag. 

Devo
.xC'

PostPosted: Wed 12 Dec - 18:59 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
how long will the trial perioud be ?

Calum
.xC'

PostPosted: Wed 12 Dec - 22:07 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
There's no definite period, it can be two weeks, maybe more (not from now on eh, from when you were accepted into trial Wink), it depends on the person and when we.. Well on when we decide to decide Laughing

.xC'

PostPosted: Thu 13 Dec - 07:19 (2012)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED Reply with quote
ok ^_^

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:50 (2018)    Post subject: Devo - ACCEPTED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    xChangers Forum Index // Public // Applications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisRed v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden