Application for xC - Infernoob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    xChangers Forum Index // Public // Applications
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Infernoxid

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jan - 18:16 (2013)    Post subject: Application for xC - Infernoob Reply with quote
-About yourself :

o Name : Florian
o Age : 15
o Location : Freiburg
o Profession/school year : year 10
o Hobbies : Handball, LAN's, Trackmania, meeting friends

-In game :

o Nickname : Infernoob
o Login : florian20.2
o Building/Driving experience : I love building tracks, but I'm very slow. Something like 1 track every 2 months. My drivng skills aren't that good, but since I have a pad I became better and better. I play tm since 3 years now.
o Motivation to join us: I want to drive with other mapper, learn some stuff and maybe also learn some buildingtricks of other mapper. So my aim is set on becoming a better mapper and chill around with others^^
o Other stuff you can do (Graphics ect..) : Hm..no, I don't think so >.>
o How did you get to know the team? I saw it in the tmx forum and later I met some guys with the tag
o Have you got a microphone/skype? Yep

-Anything to add: no, but if you need more details pm me Wink

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jan - 18:16 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sleepw@lker
.xC'

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jan - 18:26 (2013)    Post subject: Application for xC - Infernoob Reply with quote
Hi flo <3, thanks for your application, we'll discuss this in private and let you know if you're acccepted. Smile

Calum
.xC'

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jan - 20:02 (2013)    Post subject: Application for xC - Infernoob Reply with quote
Hi there and welcome on the forum (: As sw said, we'll let you know asap if you're in for trial! Wink

.xC'

PostPosted: Wed 16 Jan - 19:12 (2013)    Post subject: Application for xC - Infernoob Reply with quote
Another inf? Hurray! And he plays handball, he's my bro from now on fo shizzle.

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Infernoxid

PostPosted: Wed 16 Jan - 21:11 (2013)    Post subject: Application for xC - Infernoob Reply with quote
haha, I love handball. BROOOOS FOREVAAAA <3
xDD

Btw I don't want to be impatient, but what do you think how long the progress will take, until you know whether I'm trial or not? >.>

.xC'

PostPosted: Thu 17 Jan - 14:09 (2013)    Post subject: Application for xC - Infernoob Reply with quote
We've decided in our private forums that you get in the team for trial. Wink  The trial-tag is .xCt'
You have to wear it until we think you're ready to become a full member. Wink  (Be active on forums and play on the server, so we can know you better)
I'll contact Calum asap that he gives you the forum-rights.

Infernoxid

PostPosted: Thu 17 Jan - 14:34 (2013)    Post subject: Application for xC - Infernoob Reply with quote
ok, thanks Smile

.xC'

PostPosted: Fri 18 Jan - 19:00 (2013)    Post subject: Application for xC - Infernoob Reply with quote
Done, good luck with this Smile

PostPosted: Today at 14:49 (2018)    Post subject: Application for xC - Infernoob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    xChangers Forum Index // Public // Applications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisRed v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden